iPhone Concert Photography 101
January 17th, 2019
20 mins 55 secs
About this Episode
On this throw-back Thursday, I remember a time last year where I did an entire live concert photo shoot with nothing but an iPhone X and I provide some tips that you can use to improve your own iPhone photography.
The Daily Chron theme music, Rabbit Hole, is provided by the uber-talented E.Joseph.
- Adobe Lightroom CC on the App Store — This is app I used to shoot an entire concert with just an iPhone X last year.
- Halide — This is the camera app I use the most often nowadays with my iPhone XS.
- Obscura 2 — This is a great app created by Ben Rice McCarthy, a wonderful photographer and indie developer.
- Darkroom — This is a very easy to use RAW editing app for iOS! I use it all the time when I'm not using Lightroom.
- MACH22 — The band in the cover art of this episode that I captured at Milk Boy a year ago. They are amazing.
- MilkBoy Philly — This is the venue I shot a concert at with nothing but an iPhone X last year. A lot of great bands perform here and their food is pretty good, too!