Continuing from my iPhone Concert Photography podcast last week, I tackle some basic tips on editing photos in Lightroom. If you want to see some basic lightroom editing of a RAW file in action, check out this episode's links!
The Daily Chron theme music, Rabbit Hole, is provided by the uber-talented E.Joseph.
- The Daily Chron 19: iPhone Concert Photography 201 – Editing - YouTube — This is a screen recording of some basic editing in Lightroom on an iPhone XS.
- The Final Edited Image | Instagram
- Adobe Lightroom CC on the App Store
- Darkroom – Photo Editor on the App Store — I often use this app when I'm not using Lightroom.
- Snapseed on the App Store — Snapseed is from Google and is a popular choice for photo editing, with a lot of neat effects.
- Broken Goblet Brewing — Be sure to check out Broken Goblet Brewing, their beer is awesome and they are a big supporter of the local music scene!
- The Daily Chron Episode 14: iPhone Concert Photography 101 — Start your journey into iPhone Concert Photography here in part 1!